Friday, October 10, 2008

Tying up Loose Ends

Just a quick post to let everyone know that Sonali and I did finally get back to the Synagogue and retrieve our Hebrew translation. The Rabbi did I good job, but it was a little to vague for our purposes, though, so I think the adventure will stop here for now. But, since I never seem to go too long without something "exciting " happening, I'm sure I'll have a new story for you all very soon. (of course, with 6 essay exams over the next 10 days, each lasting 2 to 3 hours, my adventure is more likely to be about me running out of ink than anything else!)

I also wanted to let everyone know that, due to popular demand, my email address is now in my profile. So, if you want to email me, just click on the "About Me" section on the right side of the screen. You should find a link to my address. I'll keep it up as long as it doesn't lead to spam or other undesirable emails. (So keep your messages nice! :))

Sorry this is short, and picture-less. Since I have a few millenia of Indian History to cram into my head over the next few days, I should probably get back to studying!

No comments: